My wife and I first made this chicken entree as newlyweds and have been hooked ever since. We love it because it's so simple and affordable, yet delicious and healthy. Can't beat that. We make it almost weekly.—Chris Koon, Midlothian, Virginia
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 2 pounds)
- 2 jars (7-1/2 ounces each) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Preheat boiler. In a large bowl, toss chicken and artichokes with oil, salt and pepper. Transfer to a broiler pan.
- Broil 3 in. from heat 8-10 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 170°, turning chicken and artichokes halfway through cooking. Sprinkle with cheese. Broil 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Broiled Chicken & Artichokes in Taste of Home December 2013
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Broiled Chicken & Artichokes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review