Broiled Blueberry Dessert
With just three ingredients, dessert makes an easy, yummy ending. My daughter and her husband grow blueberries, so we like to try new ways to prepare them.—Betty Jean Nichols, Eugene, Oregon
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Divide blueberries among four ovenproof 8-oz. custard cups. Spread
- with sour cream; sprinkle with brown sugar. Place on a baking sheet.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until bubbly and sugar
- is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 148 calories, 5 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 14 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 fat, 1/2 starch.