This recipe is a fun summer main dish seasoned in a snap with a tangy homemade marinade. They are so easy to prepare!—Margery Bryan, Moses Lake, Washington
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound beef top sirloin steak (1 inch thick), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 small green and/or sweet red peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 12 large fresh mushrooms
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Add the beef, peppers and mushrooms; toss to coat. Thread meat and vegetables alternately on metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- Broil 3 in. from the heat, turning often, until meat reaches desired doneness and vegetables are tender, about 12-16 minutes. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Broiled Beef Kabobs in Taste of Home August/September 1998, p9
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Broiled Beef Kabobs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review