- 2 bunches broccoli, cut into florets (about 6 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Place broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute walnuts and garlic in oil until garlic is tender. Stir in the cherries, salt, pepper flakes and broccoli; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli with Walnuts and Cherries(5)
Sort By :
tastes good next time may try dried cranberries instead of cherries just personal preference.
I made it at home and loved it to death and did not share it with my husband at all. I took it to work for our potluck and it was the first thing gone. Definitly will eat it again!!
I tried it with dried cranberries instead of cherries and it tasted great!
This was very delicious! I will definetly make this again!
My wife and I made this dish for dinner this evening and were very pleased. We definitely will make this again.
More Recipe Collections
- Cherry Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Side Dishes >
- Nut Recipes >