Karen Davies of Wanipigow, Manitoba shares this colorful side dish. The crisp snap of water chestnuts adds to its great taste.
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- In a skillet, stir-fry broccoli, ginger and garlic in oil for 2 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Add red pepper and water chestnuts; stir-fry just until heated through, about 1 minute. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli with Red Pepper in Taste of Home April/May 1993, p22
Reviews for Broccoli with Red Pepper
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review