Broccoli with Mustard Sauce Recipe
"Broccoli is among the vegetables that we are able to grow well, so we eat a lot of it," shares Elizabeth Schuk of Tatlayoko, British Columbia. "Tossing it with this tangy sauce is one of the fun ways I serve it," she notes.
- 4 tablespoons water, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 pound fresh broccoli, cut into florets (4 cups)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- In a small bowl, combine 1 tablespoon water, butter, brown sugar and mustard; set aside.
- In a skillet or wok, stir-fry broccoli in oil for 1 minute; add remaining water. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add mustard sauce and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli with Mustard Sauce in Quick Cooking March/April 2000, p11
Reviews for Broccoli with Mustard Sauce(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Side Dishes >