- 2 packages (9 ounces each) frozen broccoli spears
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 5-7 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the cream cheese, egg, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Cook and stir over low heat for 3-5 minutes or until sauce is thickened and reaches 160°. Serve with broccoli. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli with Mock Hollandaise in Taste of Home December/January 2007, p20
Reviews for Broccoli with Mock Hollandaise
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 30, 2010
This was delicious. It turned out very thick. It wasn't pourable, but still delicious.