Broccoli with Lemon Sauce Recipe
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into spears
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 to 4 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1. Place broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 5-7 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the sour cream, milk, lemon juice and peel. Microwave, uncovered, at 50% power for 1-1/2 minutes or until heated through, stirring every 30 seconds. Serve with broccoli. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 110 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 62 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Broccoli with Lemon Sauce
"This was okay, it needed more seasoning than the recipe calls for, it was pretty bland."