Broccoli with Lemon Sauce Recipe
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into spears
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 to 4 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1. Place broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 5-7 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the sour cream, milk, lemon juice and peel. Microwave, uncovered, at 50% power for 1-1/2 minutes or until heated through, stirring every 30 seconds. Serve with broccoli. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 110 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 62mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 5g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Broccoli with Lemon Sauce
"This was okay, it needed more seasoning than the recipe calls for, it was pretty bland."