- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into spears
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 to 4 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Place broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 5-7 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the sour cream, milk, lemon juice and peel. Microwave, uncovered, at 50% power for 1-1/2 minutes or until heated through, stirring every 30 seconds. Serve with broccoli. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli with Lemon Sauce in Taste of Home February/March 2007, p51
Reviews for Broccoli with Lemon Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2014
"This was okay, it needed more seasoning than the recipe calls for, it was pretty bland."