Broccoli with Ginger-Orange Butter Recipe
- 1 pound fresh broccoli, cut into spears
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1. In a large saucepan, bring 1 in. of water and broccoli to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the marmalade, butter, vinegar and ginger. Cook until marmalade and butter are melted. Drain broccoli; drizzle with butter mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving equals 54 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 43 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Broccoli with Ginger-Orange Butter
"Made this using sugar free marmalade and it was fantastic!!! Lots of flavor and fresh tasting. This is a keeper. Next time will probably double the sauce."