Broccoli Waldorf Salad
This salad is as easy to prepare as it is to eat! A colorful combination of apples, raisins and pecans jazzes up broccoli florets in this summery side dish. Its tangy-sweet flavor makes it a standout at company picnics and church potlucks.
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 large red apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 cup coleslaw dressing
- In a large serving bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Drizzle
- with dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10
Nutritional Facts: One 3/4-cup serving (prepared with reduced-fat coleslaw dressing) equals 87 calories, 4 g fat (trace saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 133 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fruit.