Broccoli Waldorf Salad Recipe
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 large red apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 cup coleslaw dressing
- In a large serving bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli Waldorf Salad(1)
Sort By :
A very good, both in taste and nutrition, quick salad. I like to boil my broccoli or cauliflower for salads for about 30 seconds in order to make it a little tenderer. Also, you could add dried cranberries, blueberries, etc. Will definitely make again.