Broccoli Veggie Dip
This yummy variation on spinach dip gets a bit of crunch from chopped broccoli. Everyone enjoys this delicious blend, which you can serve with crackers or in a bread bowl.
28 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope vegetable soup mix
- Crackers or raw vegetables
- In a bowl, combine the sour cream, broccoli, mayonnaise and soup mix;
- mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Serve with
- crackers or vegetables. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.