- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope vegetable soup mix
- Crackers or raw vegetables
- In a bowl, combine the sour cream, broccoli, mayonnaise and soup mix; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Serve with crackers or vegetables. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Broccoli Veggie Dip in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2002, p22
Reviews for Broccoli Veggie Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review