Broccoli Vegetable Salad Recipe
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets (about 8 cups)
- 1 medium bunch broccoli, cut into florets (about 5 cups)
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large salad bowl, combine the cauliflower, broccoli, tomatoes, onion, celery and carrot. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli Vegetable Salad(5)
Sort By :
Thank you very much for the help.
Would any one know how much vinegar you would have to use. I would love to make it, it sounds like it would be very good.
That's a good question, Terry. I wouldn't have noticed it if you didn't say anything. Makes sense, doesn't it.
TOF, is there?
This recipe mentions a light vinaigrette dressing yet there is no vinegar listed in the dressing ingredients. Should there be a correction? Terry