Broccoli Turkey Supreme Recipe
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained
- 1 package (6.9 ounces) chicken-flavored rice mix
- 1-1/3 cups milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 325° for 1 hour. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until rice is tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli Turkey Supreme
Sort By :
"This recipe is simply delicious and so easy to make. It's a winner!"
"My family found this dish to be very tasty. There are a few recommendations I would make, however. As another reviewer mentioned, the rice does not necessarily cook all the way through depending on what type/brand you use. Next time I will cook the rice prior to assembling in the baking dish. Additionally, the frozen broccoli came out with a rubbery texture which nobody cared for. Perhaps I will use fresh and cook prior to baking as well. Overall great flavor. The water chestnuts add a nice element to the casserole. Will make again..."
"this was great but next time I sill cook the rice mix first. It took forever in the oven and the rice was still not soft"
"I made this last night and my husband really liked it."
"Made this recipe with wild turkey breast - it was wonderful! Now one of our favorite dishes. Will make often."