Broccoli Turkey Supreme Recipe
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained
- 1 package (6.9 ounces) chicken-flavored rice mix
- 1-1/3 cups milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 325° for 1 hour. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until rice is tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli Turkey Supreme(9)
Sort By :
This recipe is simply delicious and so easy to make. It's a winner!
My family found this dish to be very tasty. There are a few recommendations I would make, however. As another reviewer mentioned, the rice does not necessarily cook all the way through depending on what type/brand you use. Next time I will cook the rice prior to assembling in the baking dish. Additionally, the frozen broccoli came out with a rubbery texture which nobody cared for. Perhaps I will use fresh and cook prior to baking as well. Overall great flavor. The water chestnuts add a nice element to the casserole. Will make again...
this was great but next time I sill cook the rice mix first. It took forever in the oven and the rice was still not soft
I made this last night and my husband really liked it.
Made this recipe with wild turkey breast - it was wonderful! Now one of our favorite dishes. Will make often.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Turkey >
- Broccoli Casserole >
- Casseroles >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Rice Casserole Recipes >
- Rice Dinner >
- Rice Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Turkey Breasts >
- Turkey Casserole >