Broccoli Turkey Roll-Ups
Mary Beth Jordan of Collinsville, Virginia relies on her microwave and six ingredients to fix this quick-and-easy main dish. It would be great for a Sunday lunch or dinner. TIP: "Garnish with a dollop of light salad dressing and sliced pimiento," Mary Beth suggests.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) frozen broccoli spears
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 thick slices deli smoked turkey breast
- Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain. In a small
- bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt and onions. Place a cheese
- slice on each turkey slice; spread with 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- mixture. Top with broccoli spears. Set remaining mayonnaise mixture
- Roll turkey up and place seam side down in a greased microwave-safe
- 11-in. x 7-in. dish. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes
- or until heated through. Top with remaining mayonnaise mixture.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 401 calories, 31 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 698 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 24 g protein.