- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a greased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate, layer the turkey, broccoli and cheddar cheese. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, biscuit mix, salt, pepper and thyme. Pour over filling. Combine Parmesan cheese and garlic powder; sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Broccoli Turkey Pie
Sort By :
I am on a low carb diet and I made this recipe with pure cream (1/2 cup cream combined with 1/2 cup water) instead of milk and carbalose flour (Carbquik) instead of Bisquick. It turned out great and cut the carbohydrate count down to 4. I will definitely make this again. It was not dry at all and had a very good flavor. This is a KEEPER!
Good but a little dry. Better with crushed pepper on it.
This didn't have much flavor and was a little dry. This won't be a repeat.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Turkey >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Main Dishes >
- Thanksgiving Recipes >