- 1-1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 carton (8 ounces) egg substitute
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 2 cups seasoned stuffing cubes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, soup, egg substitute, sour cream, pepper, poultry seasoning and salt. Stir in the turkey, broccoli, stuffing cubes and 3/4 cup cheese. Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Broccoli-Turkey Brunch Casserole
Sort By :
"I wasn't sure what I was going to think about this as I made it for dinner and it was more appropriate for brunch but it was Soooooo Good. I think it was the stuffing flavor that made it so good. I will definitely make this again."
"This is an awesome recipe for a brunch meal and my family absolutely loves it. We'll be making it many more times and keeping the recipe."