Broccoli Tuna Roll-ups Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (12 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 2-1/2 cups broccoli florets, cooked
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- 6 small flour tortillas (6 to 7 inches)
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine soup and milk; set aside. In a medium bowl, combine tuna, broccoli, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese half of the onions and 3/4 cup of the soup mixture; mix well. Divide mixture among tortillas and roll up.
- 2. Place, seam side down, in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Pour remaining soup mixture over tortillas. Sprinkle with tomatoes if desired.
- 3. Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions. Return to the oven for 5 minutes. Yield: 3-6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 384 calories, 19 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 1,035 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Reviews for Broccoli Tuna Roll-ups
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.