- stir in broccoli and tuna.
- Spoon over noodles; mix well. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Toss
- bread crumbs with melted butter; sprinkle over casserole. Bake,
- covered, 45 minutes. Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes longer or until
- cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Freeze option: Cool unbaked casserole; cover and freeze. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake casserole as directed, increasing time as necessary to heat through and for a thermometer inserted in center to read 165°.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/4 cups equals 271 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 601 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 22 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.