Broccoli Tuna Bake Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) white water-packed tuna, drained
- 1-1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk and lemon juice. Stir in tuna, rice and pepper.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 10-in. pie plate or quiche dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25 minutes. Top with broccoli; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 225 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 674 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Reviews for Broccoli Tuna Bake
"My family really enjoyed this after they mixed it all together. Made it in individual dishes so everyone had their favorite cheese. Since I'm allergic to broccoli I mixed in cooked carrots."
"This was so tasty!"
"Did someone say tuna??I make a tuna cassrole a couple times a year, I'd have it more often but DH isn't as crazy about it as I am. So this looks very interesting--I'm lovin' it!!Thanks!"
"This recipe is real comfort food. Even my son who claims he doesn't like tuna hot eats it with pleasure. I made it one time with shredded Swiss cheese when I didn't have cheddar and that was good, too."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.