I remember the day I rushed home from school with this recipe in hand from my home economics class. My parents loved it then, and my husband and son do now. This recipe comes to mind on a busy evening, when I need a good quick meal.—Pamela Tesoriero, Etiwanda, California
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) white water-packed tuna, drained
- 1-1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk and lemon juice. Stir in tuna, rice and pepper.
- Transfer to a greased 10-in. pie plate or quiche dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25 minutes. Top with broccoli; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Tuna Bake in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p104
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Broccoli Tuna Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review