- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 3/4 pound fresh broccoli florets
- 1 envelope Alfredo sauce mix
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 2 teaspoons reduced-fat butter
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook tortellini according to package directions, adding broccoli during the last few minutes. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, whisk the sauce mix and milk. Add butter and nutmeg; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Drain tortellini and broccoli; place in a large bowl. Stir in the Alfredo sauce, Parmesan cheese and pepper. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Broccoli Tortellini Alfredo
Sort By :
"Obviously pasta and alfredo sauce is not usually something you relate to being low fat or healthy...so the fact that this recipe accomplishes that is noteworthy...the fact that if you have a craving it will help subside it is even more noteworthy. It's not super rich and thick but overall I really liked this and the more I ate the more I thought it was pretty darn good! It was extremely quick to whip it up had a nice side salad and felt very satisfied...if you're on weight watchers it's 7 points plus."
"delicious! I used part soy milk, part dairy milk, and frozen broccoli."
"The sauce was too thin."