Broccoli Tofu Stir-Fry Recipe
- 1 package (12.3 ounces) silken reduced-fat extra-firm tofu, cubed
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 package (16 ounces) broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- In a nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry the tofu, onions, ginger, garlic and pepper flakes in 3 teaspoons oil until onions are tender. Remove and set aside. In the same pan, stir-fry the broccoli coleslaw mix in remaining oil for 4-5 minutes.
- Combine the peanut butter and teriyaki sauce; stir into coleslaw mix. Return tofu mixture to the pan. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Broccoli Tofu Stir-Fry(4)
Sort By :
I can stand more than a 1/2 tsp of ginger. So what is a good substitute for ginger?
Good taste. Family didn't know it was tofu. They enjoyed it.
I performed a Google search and found the ingredients to be: shredded broccoli, carrots, and red cabbage
Can anyone help me with what is included in the broccoli coleslaw mix? I live in Japan and can't buy this ready made.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Asian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >