Broccoli Supreme with Stuffing Recipe
I really don't know how long I've had this recipe, but it is a great favorite in our family. I've shared it with many friends, too.—Lucy Parks, Birmingham, Alabama
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 packages (10 ounces each) frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups crushed seasoned stuffing
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, soup and sour cream. Stir in the carrot, onion and pepper. Fold in the broccoli.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine stuffing and butter; sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until bubbly and heated through. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 139 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 348 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC