- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 packages (10 ounces each) frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups crushed seasoned stuffing
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, soup and sour cream. Stir in the carrot, onion and pepper. Fold in the broccoli.
- Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine stuffing and butter; sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until bubbly and heated through. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli Supreme with Stuffing
"This is the same recipe I use for broccoli casserole. I've had it for years, and everyone who's ever tried it has loved it & some have even asked for the recipe. The fact that it doesn't contain cheese is a plus for me since I don't really like veggies & cheese mixed together!"