- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; stir to coat. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli Supreme with Pimentos
Sort By :
"This dish is boring and too salty."
"This was a tasty dish. I didn't have pimentos on hand and didn't add them. The dish was good anyway!"
"Just made for the first time and it was great and easy to make! My husband had an idea that we will add next time and that is some fresh crumbled bacon on top!"
"I made this for Christmas dinner and everybody really liked this recipe."