Broccoli-Stuffed Potatoes Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups chopped fresh broccoli, cooked
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 4 to 6 baking potatoes, baked
- 1. In a small saucepan, melt butter. Add flour and stir to make a smooth paste. Stir in milk and cook over low heat until thickened. Add mustard, salt and pepper. Stir in cheese and cook until melted. Fold in broccoli and ham. Serve over hot baked potatoes. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 344 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 536 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Reviews for Broccoli-Stuffed Potatoes
"this was a great mix perfect on the potatoe."