Broccoli-Stuffed Potatoes Recipe
This is one of my favorite light suppers...an easy spur-of-the-moment meal that satisfies even the heartiest appetites.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups chopped fresh broccoli, cooked
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 4 to 6 baking potatoes, baked
- 1. In a small saucepan, melt butter. Add flour and stir to make a smooth paste. Stir in milk and cook over low heat until thickened. Add mustard, salt and pepper. Stir in cheese and cook until melted. Fold in broccoli and ham. Serve over hot baked potatoes. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 344 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 536mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 5g fiber), 14g protein.
Reviews for Broccoli-Stuffed Potatoes
Reviewed Mar. 2, 2014
"this was a great mix perfect on the potatoe."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC