“I got this speedy recipe from my friend Marilyn who brings this fresh-tasting salad to potlucks and cookouts. It's usually the first dish to be finished!” writes Emily Robertson from West Peoria, Illinois.
- 8 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 8 ounces Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli and cheese. In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar. Pour over broccoli mixture and toss to coat. Gently stir in strawberries; sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Strawberry Salad in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p49
Reviews for Broccoli Strawberry Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review