- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. With a spatula, fold a fourth
- of the egg whites into broccoli mixture until no white streaks
- remain. Fold in remaining egg whites until combined.
- Transfer to prepared dish. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or
- until top is puffed and center appears set. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 121 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 285 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 lean meat, 1 fat, 1/2 starch.