Broccoli Slaw Recipe
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 small sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup coleslaw salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and toss. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours. Stir before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 225 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 325mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Broccoli Slaw
"This was surprisingly delicious! Even my husband, who won't normally eat raw vegetables, liked this - in fact, he ate most of it!"
"Wonderful with sunflower seeds, bacon crumbs, and dried cranberries."