Broccoli Slaw Recipe
Here's a new twist on traditional coleslaw. It's easy to make and so delicious.
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 small sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) coleslaw salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, toss all ingredients; refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours. Stir before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli Slaw
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2011
"This was surprisingly delicious! Even my husband, who won't normally eat raw vegetables, liked this - in fact, he ate most of it!"
Reviewed Jan. 29, 2009
"Wonderful with sunflower seeds, bacon crumbs, and dried cranberries."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC