Broccoli Slaw Recipe
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 small sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) coleslaw salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and toss. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours. Stir before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 347 calories, 22g fat (4g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 568mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Broccoli Slaw
"This was surprisingly delicious! Even my husband, who won't normally eat raw vegetables, liked this - in fact, he ate most of it!"
"Wonderful with sunflower seeds, bacon crumbs, and dried cranberries."