Broccoli Slaw Recipe
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) coleslaw dressing
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Stir before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 397 calories, 28g fat (4g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 1054mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Broccoli Slaw
"This was surprisingly delicious! Even my husband, who won't normally eat raw vegetables, liked this - in fact, he ate most of it!"
"Wonderful with sunflower seeds, bacon crumbs, and dried cranberries."