Broccoli Slaw Recipe
Here's a new twist on traditional coleslaw. It's easy to make and so delicious.
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) coleslaw dressing
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Stir before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 397 calories, 28 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 1,054 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Broccoli Slaw
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC