Broccoli Slaw Recipe
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) coleslaw dressing
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Stir before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 397 calories, 28 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 1,054 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Broccoli Slaw
"This was surprisingly delicious! Even my husband, who won't normally eat raw vegetables, liked this - in fact, he ate most of it!"
"Wonderful with sunflower seeds, bacon crumbs, and dried cranberries."