- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 package (12 ounces) broccoli coleslaw mix
- 2 large red apples, juliennned
- In a large bowl, mix the first eight ingredients. Add coleslaw mix and apples; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli Slaw with Lemon Dressing
"I'm not sure what I did wrong but this was barely edible. The lemon was just way too overpowering. I skipped the apple but added in some sugar to counteract the lemon. I wound up putting a lot of sugar in, but despite this, it was just way to much. I probably won't make this recipe again."
"The lemon flavor makes this salad so bright and refreshing! Everyone loved it at our work potluck. I only used 1 very large red apple, it was plenty."
"Good slaw. I left out the apples due to an allergy."
"Absolute keeper. Both kids and husband liked it"
"I used fresh squeezed lemon. It was a bit too lemony but easily adjusted with sugar. Very tasty."