- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 package (12 ounces) broccoli coleslaw mix
- 2 large red apples, juliennned
- In a large bowl, mix the first eight ingredients. Add coleslaw mix and apples; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli Slaw with Lemon Dressing
Sort By :
"Good slaw. I left out the apples due to an allergy."
"Absolute keeper. Both kids and husband liked it"
"I used fresh squeezed lemon. It was a bit too lemony but easily adjusted with sugar. Very tasty."
"This is REALLY good and easy, too! I used low fat sour cream and low fat mayo but you NEVER would have been able to tell! Lemony good--thanks for the recipe!"
"This is delicious. The last few times I have made this I added shredded chicken breast so it would be a one dish meal. Like the contributor said it is better after sitting for a while. It's also very versatile, once I swapped out the apple for pineapple tidbits and added some toasted sesame seeds for an Asian flair. However it doesn't make 10 servings, at least not in our house."