- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 package (12 ounces) broccoli coleslaw mix
- 2 large red apples, juliennned
- In a large bowl, mix the first eight ingredients. Add coleslaw mix and apples; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli Slaw with Lemon Dressing
Sort By :
"Absolute keeper. Both kids and husband liked it"
"I used fresh squeezed lemon. It was a bit too lemony but easily adjusted with sugar. Very tasty."
"This is REALLY good and easy, too! I used low fat sour cream and low fat mayo but you NEVER would have been able to tell! Lemony good--thanks for the recipe!"
"This is delicious. The last few times I have made this I added shredded chicken breast so it would be a one dish meal. Like the contributor said it is better after sitting for a while. It's also very versatile, once I swapped out the apple for pineapple tidbits and added some toasted sesame seeds for an Asian flair. However it doesn't make 10 servings, at least not in our house."
"This was good and the bagged mix made it really simple. I didn't have any mustard so I left it out, but I think it would have added a bit of spice to counter the sweetness. I also increased the mayo and decreased the sour cream slightly."