Broccoli Slaw with Lemon Dressing Recipe
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 package (12 ounces) broccoli coleslaw mix
- 2 large red apples, juliennned
- In a large bowl, mix the first eight ingredients. Add coleslaw mix and apples; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli Slaw with Lemon Dressing
Sort By :
"This was good and the bagged mix made it really simple. I didn't have any mustard so I left it out, but I think it would have added a bit of spice to counter the sweetness. I also increased the mayo and decreased the sour cream slightly."
"This was a good accompaniment to our pulled pork sandwiches."
"very good. I didn't have a lemon so I used bottled juice. It was pretty lemony, but the apples really added a sweet flavor, giving the salad a sweet-sour taste!! An excellent recipe and we will use it again. I used the 16oz packaged slaw and there was plenty of dressing."