- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) coleslaw dressing
- In a serving bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Stir before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Slaw in Country October/November 2001, p51
Reviews for Broccoli Slaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2011
"This was surprisingly delicious! Even my husband, who won't normally eat raw vegetables, liked this - in fact, he ate most of it!"
Reviewed Jan. 29, 2009
"Wonderful with sunflower seeds, bacon crumbs, and dried cranberries."