Here's a new twist on traditional coleslaw. It's easy to make and so delicious.
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) coleslaw dressing
- In a serving bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Stir before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Slaw in Country October/November 2001, p51
Reviews for Broccoli Slaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2011
"This was surprisingly delicious! Even my husband, who won't normally eat raw vegetables, liked this - in fact, he ate most of it!"
Reviewed Jan. 29, 2009
"Wonderful with sunflower seeds, bacon crumbs, and dried cranberries."