Broccoli Side Salad Recipe
You'll likely rely on this crunchy salad for many meals and get-togethers. It's extra quick because it requires no cooking.
- 2-1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1-3/4 cups cauliflowerets
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, onion, cheese and bacon. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 248 calories, 23 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 244 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC