Broccoli Side Salad Recipe
You'll likely rely on this crunchy salad for many meals and get-togethers. It's extra quick because it requires no cooking.
- 2-1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1-3/4 cups cauliflowerets
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, onion, cheese and bacon. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 248 calories, 23g fat (5g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 244mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Broccoli Side Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC