- 2-1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1-3/4 cups cauliflowerets
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, onion, cheese and bacon. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Salad in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2004, p9
Reviews for Broccoli Side Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 5, 2013
"I love this salad. It's a happy alternative to a mayo dressed broccoli salad."