You'll likely rely on this crunchy salad for many meals and get-togethers. It's extra quick because it requires no cooking.
- 2-1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1-3/4 cups cauliflowerets
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, onion, cheese and bacon. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Salad in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2004, p9
Reviews for Broccoli Side Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 5, 2013
"I love this salad. It's a happy alternative to a mayo dressed broccoli salad."