Broccoli Shrimp Pasta Toss Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 8 ounces uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute onion and garlic in butter and oil until tender. Add broccoli and salt; cook and stir over medium-high heat for 8 minutes. Add shrimp; cook and stir 2-3 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink and broccoli is tender.
- Drain pasta; transfer to a large serving bowl. Add the broccoli mixture; toss gently. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Broccoli Shrimp Pasta Toss
Sort By :
"Easy and delicious!"
"This recipe was very bland and needs some kind of sauce for the pasta. No one liked it until I threw together a little no fat sour cream, a little 2% milk and Parmesan and tossed it all together. Pasta with nothing coating it is awful."
"My family loved this recipe. We had all the ingredients on hand and it was something I threw together, I also incorporated the additional ingredients the 1 reviewer suggested. It worked out great!"
"I really liked this dish. I did add some fresh spinach to the saute of onion & garlic. Next time I make this I may try adding a little lemon juice & zest. An easy & fast dish to make."