Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute shrimp and garlic in butter until shrimp turn pink. Remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, combine the cream cheese, milk and Parmesan cheese; cook and stir until cheeses are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Place 1 in. of water in a saucepan; add broccoli. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until tender. Drain. Stir the broccoli, shrimp, salt and pepper into cheese sauce; heat through. Drain fettuccine; top with shrimp mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo(15)
Sort By :
I liked this a lot. I had to cut a few things in half because of dietary restrictions in our family. So...I only used 1/4 cup butter and I added 2T olive oil. I used 4oz lite cream cheese and we have to live with skim milk here so we did. I added 1T of flour to make sure my skim milk would still make a neat, clingy sauce. Also had to change the salt to Mrs. Dash original. Overall, it was still very good and would be as great with chicken as it was with the shrimp.
This recipie was very quick and easy, loved the flavor and appearance. - submitted by Taste of Home Field Volunteer Tammy Schmer
I'm a beginner and my wife liked this recipe a lot. She never tried it with cream cheese but very good and easy to follow. Thanks for sharing.
Sunday's dinner for sure!
I am not very experienced in the kitchen and I was able to follow your simple instructions. The finished product was GREAT and both my boyfriend and his brother LOVED it. Thank you.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Seafood Recipes >