Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute shrimp and garlic in butter until shrimp turn pink. Remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, combine the cream cheese, milk and Parmesan cheese; cook and stir until cheeses are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Place 1 in. of water in a saucepan; add broccoli. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until tender. Drain. Stir the broccoli, shrimp, salt and pepper into cheese sauce; heat through. Drain fettuccine; top with shrimp mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo
Sort By :
"I halved this recipe. It was perfect for us.I used broccoli, cauliflower and carrot mixture"
"I've made this recipe several times now and absolutely love it. I to had this at a restaurant and would go there just for this dish. then the restaurant changed there menu and stopped offering it, hence my determination to make it myself. I made no changes to this recipe, it is perfect as it is. will be making this recipe for many years to come. ENJOY ALL."
"My family devoured this dish.., they begged for 2nds but its serves 4 only... so looking forward to the next time... its a 10 on my scale..."
"this dish was way to creamy for my liking"
"I make this recipe using the leftover shrimp from new years eve. I still saute in the butter and garlic and follow the rest of the recipe. The old bay from the shrimp really add flavor to this recipe. Delicious! My husband looks forward to this meal at the beginning of every new year. I also make through out the year using chicken. Kids love it!"