Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute shrimp and garlic in butter until shrimp turn pink. Remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, combine the cream cheese, milk and Parmesan cheese; cook and stir until cheeses are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Place 1 in. of water in a saucepan; add broccoli. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until tender. Drain. Stir the broccoli, shrimp, salt and pepper into cheese sauce; heat through. Drain fettuccine; top with shrimp mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo(19)
Sort By :
My family devoured this dish.., they begged for 2nds but its serves 4 only... so looking forward to the next time... its a 10 on my scale...
this dish was way to creamy for my liking
I make this recipe using the leftover shrimp from new years eve. I still saute in the butter and garlic and follow the rest of the recipe. The old bay from the shrimp really add flavor to this recipe. Delicious! My husband looks forward to this meal at the beginning of every new year. I also make through out the year using chicken. Kids love it!
I made this two nights ago using one stick butter and 1/4 cup olive oil and it was delicious! I am sitting here eating leftovers tonight with ciabatta garlic bread and it's still yummy...Would be great with chicken.
I liked this a lot. I had to cut a few things in half because of dietary restrictions in our family. So...I only used 1/4 cup butter and I added 2T olive oil. I used 4oz lite cream cheese and we have to live with skim milk here so we did. I added 1T of flour to make sure my skim milk would still make a neat, clingy sauce. Also had to change the salt to Mrs. Dash original. Overall, it was still very good and would be as great with chicken as it was with the shrimp.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Seafood Recipes >