- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/4 cups 2% milk
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside. Add 1 in. of water and broccoli to a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- In a greased 9-in. pie plate, layer with sausage, cheese and broccoli. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk and biscuit mix. Pour over broccoli.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Broccoli Sausage Breakfast Bake
Sort By :
This is excellent! I made it just as the recipe calls. I would not change a thing as it is easy to make and tastes so good. It's filling enough if you want breakfast for dinner.
This recipe is very similar to the recipe in the Taste of Home cooking show magazine and it was called : Impossibly easy breakfast bake. I couldn't find it listed to rate. But this looks very similar, except I made the recipe with hash brown potatoes instead of broccoli . I love this easy Bisquick recipe because you do not have to refrigerate it overnight like some casserole recipes I've used. This was very delicious and I may try it with the broccoli next time. It was moist and my family really enjoyed it.
this is fast and easy and tastes great. I don't fix it for breakfst though I usually make it for lunch or dinner
Super easy to make and tastes great!
looks better in
picture in my documents
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Meat Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >