- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/4 cups 2% milk
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside. Add 1 in. of water and broccoli to a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- In a greased 9-in. pie plate, layer with sausage, cheese and broccoli. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk and biscuit mix. Pour over broccoli.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Broccoli Sausage Breakfast Bake(4)
Sort By :
This recipe is very similar to the recipe in the Taste of Home cooking show magazine and it was called : Impossibly easy breakfast bake. I couldn't find it listed to rate. But this looks very similar, except I made the recipe with hash brown potatoes instead of broccoli . I love this easy Bisquick recipe because you do not have to refrigerate it overnight like some casserole recipes I've used. This was very delicious and I may try it with the broccoli next time. It was moist and my family really enjoyed it.
this is fast and easy and tastes great. I don't fix it for breakfst though I usually make it for lunch or dinner
Super easy to make and tastes great!
looks better in
picture in my documents
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Meat Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Egg Casserole Recipes >