Broccoli Salad Recipe
Broccoli Salad comes from Jane Hale of Desert Hot Springs, California. "This is a great make-ahead salad," Jane notes. "Keep frozen broccoli in your freezer, and you'll always have the fixings for a quick, delicious salad when company drops in."
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup sliced green onions with tops
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen cut broccoli, thawed and drained
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, relish, sugar, salt and pepper. Add celery and green onions; mix well. Add broccoli and toss gently to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Salad in Taste of Home June/July 1993, p13
Reviews for Broccoli Salad(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >