You'll need just three ingredients to make this recipe. Broccoli spears and American cheese are wrapped in convenient crescent roll dough to create the savory baked bites.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 slice process American cheese, quartered
- 4 frozen broccoli spears, thawed and patted dry
- Separate crescent dough into four triangles. Place a piece of cheese
- and a broccoli spear along the wide edge of each triangle; roll up
- Place point side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375°
- for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.