Broccoli Roll-Ups Recipe
You'll need just three ingredients to make this recipe. Broccoli spears and American cheese are wrapped in convenient crescent roll dough to create the savory baked bites.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 slice process American cheese, quartered
- 4 frozen broccoli spears, thawed and patted dry
- 1. Separate crescent dough into four triangles. Place a piece of cheese and a broccoli spear along the wide edge of each triangle; roll up dough.
- 2. Place point side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli Roll-Ups
Reviewed Jan. 24, 2013
"quick easy, but i tried it and i suggest shreaded chease and lots of little broccli instead of a whole spear...try it and see how you feel my family prefered the one i changed, try it."
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2011
"These were OK but not great. I probably will not make again."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC