Broccoli Roll-Ups Recipe
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 slice process American cheese, quartered
- 4 frozen broccoli spears, thawed and patted dry
- 1. Separate crescent dough into four triangles. Place a piece of cheese and a broccoli spear along the wide edge of each triangle; roll up dough.
- 2. Place point side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Broccoli Roll-Ups
"quick easy, but i tried it and i suggest shreaded chease and lots of little broccli instead of a whole spear...try it and see how you feel my family prefered the one i changed, try it."
"These were OK but not great. I probably will not make again."