Broccoli Roll-Ups Recipe
You'll need just three ingredients to make this recipe. Broccoli spears and American cheese are wrapped in convenient crescent roll dough to create the savory baked bites.Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 slice process American cheese, quartered
- 4 frozen broccoli spears, thawed and patted dry
- Separate crescent dough into four triangles. Place a piece of cheese and a broccoli spear along the wide edge of each triangle; roll up dough.
- Place point side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Roll-Ups in Quick Cooking May/June 2005, p17
Reviews for Broccoli Roll-Ups(3)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 24, 2013
quick easy, but i tried it and i suggest shreaded chease and lots of little broccli instead of a whole spear...try it and see how you feel my family prefered the one i changed, try it.
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2011
These were OK but not great. I probably will not make again.
Reviewed Nov. 30, 2008
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Bread Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >