- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 slice process American cheese, quartered
- 4 frozen broccoli spears, thawed and patted dry
- Separate crescent dough into four triangles. Place a piece of cheese and a broccoli spear along the wide edge of each triangle; roll up dough.
- Place point side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Roll-Ups in Quick Cooking May/June 2005, p17
Reviews for Broccoli Roll-Ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 24, 2013
quick easy, but i tried it and i suggest shreaded chease and lots of little broccli instead of a whole spear...try it and see how you feel my family prefered the one i changed, try it.
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2011
These were OK but not great. I probably will not make again.
Reviewed Nov. 30, 2008
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Crescent Roll Appetizers >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Bread Recipes >