- remaining broth, 1/3 cup at a time, stirring constantly. Allow the
- liquid to absorb between additions. Rice will be creamy and grains
- tender when done. (Total cooking time is about 25 minutes.)
- Stir in the lemon juice, butter, 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and
- reserved broccoli. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan and parsley.
- Serve immediately. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cup (calculated without salt and pepper) equals 247 calories, 14 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 473 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now