Broccoli-Rice Side Dish Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (8 ounces) process cheese spread
- 1 cup uncooked Minute® White Rice
- 1/2 cup milk
- Dash pepper
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onion
- In a microwave-safe 2-qt. casserole, combine soup, cheese spread, rice, milk and pepper. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Stir in broccoli, onion and celery. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 7-9 minutes, rotating a half-turn once. Sprinkle onions over top; microwave on high for 30 seconds. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli-Rice Side Dish(2)
Sort By :
Great flavor! Easy to make! Everyone loved it! Will make again!
Very good-I used fat free cream of chicken soup to lower the fat-but I don't think it effected the flavor at all! i also added crispy rice noodles instead of the fried onions and that worked as well. Everyone enjoyed it!