Broccoli Raisin Salad Recipe
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets (1 medium bunch)
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, raisins and onion. In a small bowl, combine the Miracle Whip, vinegar and sugar. Pour over broccoli mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with bacon. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli Raisin Salad
Sort By :
So good! I also added some sunflower seed kernels for crunch. And bacon bits work fine if you don't feel like frying bacon.
Great, I used green onions instead of red. Yum!!
Love this salad! So easy and DELICIOUS. I always use apple cider vinegar instead of white vinegar, makes it more fruity. And don't use red onion, I add sunflower seeds instead. Always let it sit in the fridge for 12 hours or so before serving, it's much better when rested! (As we all are!)
My family loves this. Even my picky dad who normally doesn't eat anything green! Sometimes I throw in some sunflower seeds. It's fantastic!
I used mayo instead of Miracle Whip and red grapes instead of raisins. My family loved it!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bacon Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >