- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets (1 medium bunch)
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, raisins and onion. In a small bowl, combine the Miracle Whip, vinegar and sugar. Pour over broccoli mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with bacon. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli Raisin Salad
"Very tasty , the dressing had just the right amount of sweetness. I didn't have golden raisins so I used regular raisins and it tasted fine!"
"Excellent! I didn't have the raisins, so used Craisins instead. Just for some crunch I added some cashews, but the recipe is wonderful as is! No leftovers, so will double it the next time I make this. Will be a great salad this summer!"
"I, too, substituted mayo for Miracle Whip and added sunflower seeds. It was a hit at the BBQ! Tasted just like the broccoli salad at a high end Deli near us!"
"This is a great salad for Fathers Day BBQ!"
"I tried this at a pot luck dinner delicious"
"So good! I also added some sunflower seed kernels for crunch. And bacon bits work fine if you don't feel like frying bacon."
"Great, I used green onions instead of red. Yum!!"
"Love this salad! So easy and DELICIOUS. I always use apple cider vinegar instead of white vinegar, makes it more fruity. And don't use red onion, I add sunflower seeds instead. Always let it sit in the fridge for 12 hours or so before serving, it's much better when rested! (As we all are!)"
"My family loves this. Even my picky dad who normally doesn't eat anything green! Sometimes I throw in some sunflower seeds. It's fantastic!"
"I used mayo instead of Miracle Whip and red grapes instead of raisins. My family loved it!"