- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets (1 medium bunch)
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, raisins and onion. In a small bowl, combine the Miracle Whip, vinegar and sugar. Pour over broccoli mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with bacon. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli Raisin Salad
"This is a great salad for Fathers Day BBQ!"
"I tried this at a pot luck dinner delicious"
"So good! I also added some sunflower seed kernels for crunch. And bacon bits work fine if you don't feel like frying bacon."
"Great, I used green onions instead of red. Yum!!"
"Love this salad! So easy and DELICIOUS. I always use apple cider vinegar instead of white vinegar, makes it more fruity. And don't use red onion, I add sunflower seeds instead. Always let it sit in the fridge for 12 hours or so before serving, it's much better when rested! (As we all are!)"