- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets (1 medium bunch)
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, raisins and onion. In a small bowl, combine the Miracle Whip, vinegar and sugar. Pour over broccoli mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with bacon. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli Raisin Salad
"Excellent! I didn't have the raisins, so used Craisins instead. Just for some crunch I added some cashews, but the recipe is wonderful as is! No leftovers, so will double it the next time I make this. Will be a great salad this summer!"
"I, too, substituted mayo for Miracle Whip and added sunflower seeds. It was a hit at the BBQ! Tasted just like the broccoli salad at a high end Deli near us!"
"This is a great salad for Fathers Day BBQ!"
"I tried this at a pot luck dinner delicious"
"So good! I also added some sunflower seed kernels for crunch. And bacon bits work fine if you don't feel like frying bacon."