Broccoli Quiche Muffins Recipe
"I like to keep a batch of these quiche like muffins in the freezer—it's handy to warm them in the microwave when time is short," comments Cindy Hrychuk from Gilbert Plains, Manitoba. "These muffins are great for breakfast, lunch or a quick snack."
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1. Combine the broccoli, onion, ham and cheese; set aside. In a bowl, beat eggs until frothy. Add oil; mix well. Combine dry ingredients; add to the egg mixture just until moistened. Fold in broccoli mixture.
- 2. Fill greased muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until muffins test done. Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
1 each: 134 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 216mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Broccoli Quiche Muffins
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC